Study Guide English Test 14th March 5th Grade
- Vocabulary from Geographical nouns (forest, ocean, desert…)
- Vocabulary from Geographical Adjectives (wide, long, noisy, hot…)
- Questions and Answers about places in the world (Amazon, Mont Blanc, The Sahara Desert…)
- Comparative Forms: Short/long Adjectives
- High Numbers (4,567 kilometres, 562 metres….)
- Important Vocabulary from Unit 6: songs, “A long way to school” story, information about places…)
Study Guide English Test 12th March 6th Grade
- Jobs Vocabulary Unit 5 (engineer, inventor,…)
- Past Simple Irregular Verbs from Unit 5
Affirmative (I worked, She travelled, We walked,…)
Negative (I didn´t work, She didn´t travel, We didn´t walk…)
Interrogative (Did I work? Did she travel? Did we walk?…)
****yesterday / last week / ago
- Past Simple Verb TO BE
Affirmative (I was / she was/he was)
(you were / we were/they were)
Negative (I wasn´t / she wasn´t/he wasn´t)
(You weren´t / we weren´ t/ they weren´t)
Interrogative (Was I/Was she/Was he)
(Were you…? / Were we,…? / Were they…?
- Questions and Answers about important people from History Unit 5.
- Write Dates in letters 2005, 1967,…
- Vocabulary Unit 5 (dialogues, stories, songs, information about important people,…)
Study Guide 6th Grade
1. Jobs Vocabulary (units 4 & 5).
2. Describe and Guess Jobs.
3. Present Simple.
4. Present Continuos.
5. What is he/she wearing? /Clothes.
6. Write about what you want to be and what your friend wants to be.
7. Instruments and music from different countries.
8. English Speaking Countries (projects)
9. Vocabulary: Songs, chants, Beep´s Story, Stories, information pages,…
Study Guide English Test
1. Vocabulary TV Programmes
2. Present Simple
2. Talk about the TV programmes you and your family like
3. Adjectives to describe TV programmes ( exciting, amazing, boring…)
4. Vocabulary Recycling Objects/Materials
5. Future “Going To” (affirmative, interrogative, negative)
6. How’s Martina going to be green?
7. How are you and your family going to be green?
8. Vocabulary Songs, Stories…
Study Guide English Test
1. Foods/Drinks Vocabulary (healthy/unhealthy Food)
2. Write a Recipe (ingredients, tools, How to make it)
3. Questions and Answers How often…?, When…?, How many…?,…
4. Write about “My Week”
5. Habits to Keep Healthy (don’t drink soda, wash your hands, do exercise,…)
6. Telling the Time.
7. Vocabulary from the Songs, Stories, The farmer and the wheat…
Study Guide English Test 3rd Grade
2. Days of the Week (Monday, Tuesday,…)
3. Story World Characters (princess, pirate,…)
4. Adjectives to describe the Characters (strong, thin,…)
5. Write about “My Favourite Day”
8. Telling the time (It’s … o’clock, It’s half past …)