- Study Guide English Test 5th Grade June 2018
- Write about you (name, age, birthday, family, pets, subject, likes/dislikes).
- Daily Routine and Telling the Time (I get up at half past seven…., I have breakfast at eight o´clock,…)
- Adverbs (usually, always, never, …)
- Writing a Recipe / Ingredients (flour, sugar, …)
- Giving Directions (go over, go along,…) / Places (book shop, sports shop, bridge, swamp,…)
- Write about your holidays.
Study Guide English Test 6th Grade
- Past Tense Regular/Irregular Verbs. (Affirmative/Negative/Interrogative)
- There is / There are (Affirmative/Negative/Interrogative)
- To be good at something
- Describe a photo.
- Virtual Reality Vocabulary (unit 8).
Study Guide English Test 14th March 5th Grade
- Vocabulary from Geographical nouns (forest, ocean, desert…)
- Vocabulary from Geographical Adjectives (wide, long, noisy, hot…)
- Questions and Answers about places in the world (Amazon, Mont Blanc, The Sahara Desert…)
- Comparative Forms: Short/long Adjectives
- High Numbers (4,567 kilometres, 562 metres….)
- Important Vocabulary from Unit 6: songs, “A long way to school” story, information about places…)
Study Guide English Test 12th March 6th Grade
- Jobs Vocabulary Unit 5 (engineer, inventor,…)
- Past Simple Irregular Verbs from Unit 5
Affirmative (I worked, She travelled, We walked,…)
Negative (I didn´t work, She didn´t travel, We didn´t walk…)
Interrogative (Did I work? Did she travel? Did we walk?…)
****yesterday / last week / ago
- Past Simple Verb TO BE
Affirmative (I was / she was/he was)
(you were / we were/they were)
Negative (I wasn´t / she wasn´t/he wasn´t)
(You weren´t / we weren´ t/ they weren´t)
Interrogative (Was I/Was she/Was he)
(Were you…? / Were we,…? / Were they…?
- Questions and Answers about important people from History Unit 5.
- Write Dates in letters 2005, 1967,…
- Vocabulary Unit 5 (dialogues, stories, songs, information about important people,…)
Study Guide 6th Grade
1. Jobs Vocabulary (units 4 & 5).
2. Describe and Guess Jobs.
3. Present Simple.
4. Present Continuos.
5. What is he/she wearing? /Clothes.
6. Write about what you want to be and what your friend wants to be.
7. Instruments and music from different countries.
8. English Speaking Countries (projects)
9. Vocabulary: Songs, chants, Beep´s Story, Stories, information pages,…
Study Guide 5th Grade
Skeleton Information Page Vocabulary.
Giving Directions: Where´s the computer shop? It´s …. (turn right/left, go straight on,…. traffic lights,…)
Prepositions (opposite, next to, in front of,..)
Types of Books.
Write about your favourite books.
Ocean Animals Vocabulary.
Write about an ocean animal (project)
Vocabulary: songs, chants, Beep´s story, Stories, information pages,…
Study Guide English Test
1. Vocabulary TV Programmes
2. Present Simple
2. Talk about the TV programmes you and your family like
3. Adjectives to describe TV programmes ( exciting, amazing, boring…)
4. Vocabulary Recycling Objects/Materials
5. Future “Going To” (affirmative, interrogative, negative)
6. How’s Martina going to be green?
7. How are you and your family going to be green?
8. Vocabulary Songs, Stories…