This is the Study Guide to prepare 5th Grade Writing English Test.
Don’t forget you need the Student’s Book, the Activity Book and
your English Notebook to study for the test!
1. Questions and Answers about you (name, age, family, eyes, birthday, pets, favourite subject…).
2. Write about the activities you like to do and you don’t like to do (LIKE+-ING).
3. Write about what you do every day (I walk the dog, I tidy my room…) and write about what another person does (He walks the dog, She tidies her room…).
4. Use the adverbs correctly (always, usually, sometimes…).
5. Tell the time.
6. Write about what you do in the evenings.
6. Write sentences with SOME and ANY.
7. Verb TO HAVE GOT (tener)
8. Verb TO HAVE (tomar)
9. Write about your MEALS (breakfast, morning snack…)
9. Vocabulary: Daily Routine Verbs (see my friends, do the dishes, do my homework…), Food/Drinks, Subjects, Months, Family, Colours, Pets).
10. Vocabulary: Songs, Chants, Dialogues, Story “The science project”, Dogs, Beep’s Story.