Here you have the Study Guide to help you to prepare our next Englih Test.
Remember to use the Student’s Book, the Activity Book, your English Notebook and the Divino English Blog to prepare it.
STUDY GUIDE ENGLISH WRITING TEST 6th GRADE
1. Give Personal Information (name, address, email address, class, birthday…)
2. Ordinal Numbers (from 1st to 20th)
3. Write dates (When’s Christmas? It’s on the…..)
4. Answer Questions (How often do you…? Using the Adverbs “always”, “sometimes”…once a month, every day).
5. Present Continuous (What are you doing? I’m writing. What is he/she doing? She/he is chatting online…)
6. Tell the time.
7. Compare two schools using “Our” and “Their”.
8. Vocabulary Computer Activities, Clubs, Teams, TV Programmes.
9. Vocabulary and Questions about Cora, Beep’s Story, Save our School, Songs.
10. Write about “Computers and Me”
11. Write an email.